- = [Dekaron Eternity] = -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- = [Dekaron Eternity] = -

Extreme Action Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Make the items work
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 17:20 by xentreu

» Getting the launcher and other things
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 14:11 by kanovert

» About the server
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 05:35 by Treo

» Treo AkA Xistic
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 05:33 by Treo

» In-Game Register!
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07 2009, 12:04 by tamirrx

» MAKING NEW SERVER!
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 22:15 by JackiPimp

» Forum Updates 19-03-09
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 10:10 by taza4944

» ----->MODS<-----
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 10:08 by taza4944

» Cash Shop for this server
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 07:17 by taza4944

Top posters
[MOD]UpGrade
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcapSegnale help, for Noobs! I_voting_barSegnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap 
TheEndIsNear
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcapSegnale help, for Noobs! I_voting_barSegnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap 
BrutusMaximus
taza4944
xentreu
Lupdemare
[MOD]Willow
xabier
tealer
dvircohen
Poll
Change Forum Display?
Yes
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap50%Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap38%Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Just Banner
Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap13%Segnale help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Thu Jul 29 2021, 18:40
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ChatBox
http://xat.com/chat/room/54352165/

Segnale help, for Noobs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Segnale help, for Noobs! Vide
PostSubject: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2009, 10:07

Hey guys, I will update the first post to put the info here.

Here we will discuss the creation of a Segnale.

Things to know, are:

Skills,
Which Healing abilities,
Curse, Combat, Heal or what mix,
Assassin Build, Heal build or Full Heal,
Party Roles,
PvP Tips,

All for now and tell me if i'm missing anything.

After I get info I will edit it in the first post.

TheEndIsNear
Back to top Go down
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2009, 10:15

Skills:
Fast Heal should be viewed as a buff, not as a Healing spell therefore all party members should be FHed at all times, jsut like with any other buff.

Recover (revive) should be Maxed ASAP. As when it isn't maxed it leaves the member with a Debuff which may cause him to die again, and this should target other segnales first.

Which Healing abilities:
Debate between Group (Hyper Heal) or Single (Wound Healing)

Curse, Blood, Heal or what mix:

Assassin Build, Heal build or Full Heal:

Party Roles:
Support: your main party role Is to heal/buff, attacking mobs is secondary.

PvP Tips:

Last edited by TheEndIsNear on Sat Mar 21 2009, 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cursed2Kill

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2009, 14:03

ok, in 2moons my main char. is a 14x seg..... so here's a few pointers

Support

YOUR JOB IS TO HEAL/BUFF attacking is secondary

your 2 key skills are Fast Heal and Hyper Heal... keep in mind that FH should be viewed as a BUFF, not a heal skill it should be on you and your pt members at ALL times, this is NOT negotiable....

there's a debate about single buffs vs group buffs (I prefer group)

Recover (the resurection skill) should be maxed ASAP as any level not 5 will leave the char with a debuff... ALWAYS res another seg FIRST

next time I'll talk about attack
Back to top Go down
Cursed2Kill

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 05:31

End, hmm we're saying same thing, due to the LAGolicious internet, your post wasnt there when I made mine.....

PART 1.5 OF MY DIATRIBE: MASTERIES

healing AND blood mastery are worthless at endgame levels, w/e mmosite says about numbers, it's WRONG, if my seg w/ lvl 5 mastery could regenerate health that quickly, I'd never need FH...

now CURSE mastery is a diff. story it SEEMS to add damage to all CURSE based skills.... MAX IT

since Im NOT playing a seggy this time 'round I'd like to help segs know how to heal/buff me

as for wound healing, IMHO screw it, with the newer skills I can't figure out how it would work in a skill bar, if you keep everyone FH'd, and (while grinding 130 maps) hyper heal every 10 sec, taht SHOULD be enough.... (asside from stupid bagi who runs away and stupid hunter *cough me* who backflips out of your heal/buff circle)

the rouge skill for me right now is dispel, I've been told it should debuff the target... NOT save YOUR pt members from effect... but the big ass bagi coming to kill you.... it SHOULD render his "bagi buff dance" useless......(as well as seg buffs on said bagi) I need to test this theory though, any takers?

need to be at work early, so end of diatribe FOR NOW, next will be the curse tree.....
Back to top Go down
Lupdemare

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 10:28

Good segnale builds would be -

Str / Dex / Heal / Spr

2 / 23 / xxx / 50-100 (Using a lvl 12 Kerev, try to get one with 3% + crit)
2 / 23-147 / xxx / 50-100 (Using a Bloodwhip between Lvl 12-85, for additional damage yet lower survivability.)

As to where xxx stands for - All the rest of your points.
Back to top Go down
Lupdemare

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 10:28

There are a lot of opinions on how to spec your character skillwise, and like the stat point system this can be modified widely to fit your personal taste. At the endgame you have enough points to get just about every single skill maxxed out. However, untill then you are forced to choose wisely as I pointed out before. It isn't untill your very high level that you start getting more points than you know what to do with.

The popular build ideas are listed below

Heal / Blood Build
This build gives the player the damage of the blood, yet the support role as a healer/buffer. The buffs that Segnale get are the best in game. This is a pretty safe build because it allows you to do some damage, yet allowing you the option to play a role in groups.

Curse/ Blood Build
There are a few variations, but the idea is to spec heavily (if not all) into these 2 trees. The main concept underlying this build is to pvp and deal damage. Leaving the healing and buffing completely behind, and simply focusing on dealing as much damage as possible. However the curse line spells as of now have extremely long casting timers which limits this builds functionality.

Healing/ Curse Build
This is mainly a party healer build. It is not recommended to spec this route if you primarily solo kill. The Curse line gives some great skills, they are centered around debuffing mobs so others can kill it quicker. Therefore, players that wish to do this also put points into the blood line spells that have "curse" effects. This route is for PURE party play. Again however, the curse line spells as of now have extremely long casting timers which limits this builds functionality. Although specing heavily into the Healing tree makes you a very popular, effective, and flexible healer.

Note I simply outline the popular build options that you may decide to use. I only wish to generalize and do not want to place bias on any one build type. If you have fun with a build you put together and feel it is effective than that is exactly what is best for you. This may or may not work for all players.
Back to top Go down
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 11:19

Lolz, I've seen those before:P

thanks, you are less lazy than I am:)

Should I put those in the 2nd psot to keep everythnig easy to see with new members?

D-End
Back to top Go down
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 11:23

Actually I didn't take those cause I'm not sure if they work on this server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Segnale help, for Noobs!   Segnale help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Segnale help, for Noobs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- = [Dekaron Eternity] = - :: General :: Guides -