- = [Dekaron Eternity] = -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- = [Dekaron Eternity] = -

Extreme Action Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Make the items work
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 17:20 by xentreu

» Getting the launcher and other things
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 14:11 by kanovert

» About the server
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 05:35 by Treo

» Treo AkA Xistic
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2009, 05:33 by Treo

» In-Game Register!
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07 2009, 12:04 by tamirrx

» MAKING NEW SERVER!
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 22:15 by JackiPimp

» Forum Updates 19-03-09
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 10:10 by taza4944

» ----->MODS<-----
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 10:08 by taza4944

» Cash Shop for this server
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 07:17 by taza4944

Top posters
[MOD]UpGrade
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcapAzure Knight help, for Noobs! I_voting_barAzure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap 
TheEndIsNear
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcapAzure Knight help, for Noobs! I_voting_barAzure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap 
BrutusMaximus
taza4944
xentreu
Lupdemare
[MOD]Willow
xabier
tealer
dvircohen
Poll
Change Forum Display?
Yes
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap50%Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap38%Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Just Banner
Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_lcap13%Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Thu Jul 29 2021, 18:40
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ChatBox
http://xat.com/chat/room/54352165/

Azure Knight help, for Noobs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Azure Knight help, for Noobs! Vide
PostSubject: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2009, 10:06

Hey guys, I will update the first post to put the info here.

Here we will discuss the creation of a AK.

Things to know, are:

Skills,
Builds (Stat Points)
Axe, Mace, Sword, Shield,
Party Roles,
Two handed, Two weapons, Shield and Weapon or a mix of them,
PvP tips

All for now and tell me if i'm missing anything.

After I get info I will edit it in the first post.

TheEndIsNear

Last edited by TheEndIsNear on Sat Mar 21 2009, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupdemare

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 10:19

Knight

The Knight is one of the most versatile overall characters in the game, the knight can be the strongest defensive force in the game or the most devastating offensive powerhouse

Str/Hp/Dex/Spr

All stats based on the +5 you get per lvl.

4/1/0/0 => is full str, look at your weapons and pump dex at the last possible second

3/2/0/0 => is balanced, look at your weapons and pump dex at the last possible second

2/3/0/0 => is defense build, look at your wepons and pump dex at the last possible second

0/5/0/0 => is full heal, look at your weapons and pump Str and Dex at the last possible second
Back to top Go down
Lupdemare

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 10:19

The guides that i post are not mine
Back to top Go down
Lupdemare

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 10:22

The balance between offense and defense. With the blocking ability and consistent attacks, results in a strong PvP and PvE.

Please keep in mind that this build is based on Two Handed Sword, if you are planning to use Axe/Mace, Mastery will be different. However Passive and Support will stay the same.

Completing this build needs to be Level 129. I know is very high, but maxing out Genocide will decrease the possibility of defeat during PvP.

Stat Points

Theres only two ways that you can build an Azure Knight

PvP ?This is the most widely used build for a Knight. So basically you have enough Str and Dex for your weapons, and you add everything to your HP. I personally selected this build because is basically pwnage. I picked this over Glass Cannon, because you can increase your Attack Damage by upgrading your weapons.

Glass Cannon ?This build is for players who would like to be extremely offensive during combat. You will only need enough Dex for your weapon, and decent HP so you won't die from one hit. And everything else you put in Str. The cons about this build is that you die easily, if u don't have enough skills to keep your attack going.

Skill Tree(Based on Two Handed Sword)

At level 50 this is what you should have.

Mastery

1) Sword Mastery ?This should be one of the first thing that u should max, because every level will affect the amount of damage u do per hit.

2) Sharpen Blade ?This skill will be very important after level 80, at this time you will be doing a lot of PvP-ing (Player Vs Player). Therefore, this attack will lower the possibilities of killing your guild mate with AOE (Area of Effect) skills.

3) Sword Defense ?Many players believe that this skill is somewhat useless, but I'm very positive that you will benefit from this skill during an AOE party or when you are doing the Level 60 Party Dungeon in Crespo. This skill will partially reflect the damage by the monsters, and u will not take all the hit.

Passive

1) Strength ?I believe that this is one of the most value skills that u need, you should be adding once you have the opportunity. This skill will increase the max HP of Azure Knights, partly because HP is one of the most important aspects of a successful Knight.

2) Jumping Crash ?One of the most important skill that you need, because you will need it to train throughout your adventure, until u get Air Smashing (Lv80) and Genocide (Most damage dealing skill in the game Lv91)

3) Strengthen Health ?Extremely important skill, this skill looks to be stupid to me at first, but after you hit Lv50 or higher, you will find out how this skill will save you A LOT of pot money. Once you use this skill, it will recover your hp for 10 seconds; HOWEVER, if it gets to Lv5 it recovers 241 HP per second, which means it will total up to 2410 HP in just 10 seconds.

4) WhirlWind ?I would personally recommend this skill over Triple Attack, partly because WhirlWind will do three hits in after it gets to level 6, even though Triple attack also do three hits. On the other hand, however, at Lv6 Whirlwind have the total damage of 383+383+412, whereas Triple Attack only have 238+238+256. As a result, Skill Point wise, you will save more skill point for better skills instead of wasting on something that might look better.

5) Insensibility ?Not a very important skill at the beginning of your grinding, but when u hit level 60, you will understand why this attack is so important. Because it will prevent all knock-backs from monsters and players. And it will also lower the possibility of getting defeated by 13%. However this skill decreases both attack speed and attack damage.

6) Agility ?You MUST max out this skill ASAP! I am serious. I didn't max this until level 70, and I completely regretted. This skill blocks up to 5% of all attacks, and including your blocking rate on your sword, it adds up to pretty high. If you are lucky you might block 1/4 of your monster' attack.

7) Wind Rush ?Nah, don't max it. No point. Leave it at Lv1 and save some pot money, oh and some skill points for some New Skills which will come out later. We don't need to run so fast when we got some decent HP.

Cool Attack Acceleration ?Max it when you have extra skill points at your level. This skill is very decent during both PvE and PvP. It increase critical rate and attack speed, trust me, once u use it, you抣l see crit damage all over your monsters.

Support

1) Two Hand Mastery ?Same as Sword Mastery, max it ASAP. As it will affect the damage of every hit.

2) Triple Attack, as I have explained in WhirlWind, you can leave it at one, nevertheless, you ca pick this skill over whirlwind if you like.

At level 70 this is what you should have.

Mastery

1) Faedol Launch ?Some people doesn't like this skill, since this isn't an AOE skill. But is very useful for PvP, and especially when you are killing a boss or something. Anyways, this skill basically stabs the enemy' vitals and decreases the target' max HP. At Lv1 this skill have the Attack Damage of 1011, however, when is maxed at Lv10 it goes up to 4487 Attack Damage. So add it like a main skill, this skill might be the difference between winning and losing during PvP.

Passive

1) Soul Knight ?I think this is the third strongest AOE skill in the Azure Knight Skill tree. It hits everything around you FOUR TIMES without any hesitation. Trust me, some people think IT SUCK, BECAUSE THE MONSTERS CAN RUN AWAY FROM YOUR SKILL RANGE? maybe because they aren't smart enough for it. Keep in mind, it looks really cool, *jokes*. Is a good skill, try to max it whenever you can.

Support

1) Berserk ?I personally like to max this, since it stuns the monsters, and you get some bonus damage from going berserk for 16 seconds. When is maxed out at Lv10, the damage is 1900+2069, you can imagine how strong that is, I would choosed Berserk over Triple Attack bascially because it stuns, it does more damage, and it also gives you some bonus damages.

At level 100 this is what you should have.

Mastery

1) Sword Defense ?It should be maxed by now, is very important for PvE and sometimes PvP.

2) Faedol Launch ?MAX IT! TRUST ME! MAX IT! 4487 damage and decrease max HP. Is truly worth that extra 9 skill points.

3) Air Smashing ?Finally, the second best skill in the Azure Knight skill tree. Grab it! Max it! Use it! At Lv5 it has 762X6 Attack Damage. Max it and you抣l have 1586X6. Is worth getting it since this is a One-to-One skill, you will benefit from PvP.

Support

1) Genocide ?Best skill in the game, THIS SKILL WILL DO MORE DAMAGE THAN ANY OTHER SKILLS IN THIS GAME. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU ARE! YOU WILL GET OWNED BY THIS. Ok, I'm exaggerating. But this skill is KNOWN to be the best, so is easy, just get it and max it and you will kill everyone like slicing paper.

At level 129, your build will completed and it will look like this. The extra 14 skill points is for the new skills which will come out after Offical.
Back to top Go down
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 11:18

Lolz, I've seen those before:P

thanks, you are less lazy than I am:)

Should I put those in the 2nd psot to keep everythnig easy to see with new members?

D-End
Back to top Go down
TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 11:24

Actually I didn't take those cause I'm not sure if they work on this server...
Back to top Go down
taza4944

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 08:00

full str with a lil heal and 2 hand owns
Back to top Go down
llPainll

llPainll

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 23:40

in my opinion dual is better than 2 hands cuz u have 6 slots and with 2hand only 4 another thing is that i dont think full str will be good with 2hands cuz u can dodge genocide (the 2 first hits) cuz is very slow .
i think
s/s and dual or a/s and dual are the best builds.
Back to top Go down
taza4944

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 04:29

its slow but it does around 7k dmg each hit dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure Knight help, for Noobs!   Azure Knight help, for Noobs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azure Knight help, for Noobs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- = [Dekaron Eternity] = - :: General :: Guides -